Saturday, February 27, 2010

DOTD: Purple Haze and Happyness

If you read my blog you know I did a bit of shopping recently for inspiration and a way to create new looks for the blogs. So today is my comeback. It's nothing fancy... but it was a comfy outfit to wear hanging out with hubby. I hope this comeback is up to my previous DIVA standards... opinions? Next time I will take the pictures before I sit in the sweater and stretch it out... *smiles*

Also, on the closeup on the shoes, you get a first glance at my new tattoo. It's a lilly, as it is my favorite flower. Probably another reason I'm loving my outfit. Getting tons of attention today...


Outfit Breakdown:
Tank: unknown
Sweater: Newport News
Leggings: Newport News
Shoes: Burlington Coat Factory (also new)
New Tattoo: Tribal Tattoo in Crofton, MD (artist: Mike)
Eyeshadows: Purple Haze (MAC) and Dark Gray (NYX)



~besitos~


8 comments:

Maria said...

wow, purple looks amazing on you! I like the look. Your tattoo is so pretty. I've always wanted one but I know I'll never go through with it. I always tell people that it's because I have committment issues. I don't know that I can get something permanent. That's why I love fashion, it's always changing. Have you posted pics of your other tattoos?

Totally Inspired said...

That color purple is nice.. And it looks like you could have even worn a smaller size .. go head "skinny"!

Unknown said...

Ladies... love the compliments... tomorrow I am doing purple again... but for work. Yeah... if I had known the sweaters were going to be so big, I would have gotten a smaller size. I have 3 more tattoos... but one of them I am going to update. I will do a body modification post one day.

Tammy said...

Cool blog...Im following you now...
Please check out and follow my blog aramatic.blogspot.com

Erin {Plus Sized Pretty} said...

Love that sweater, it's a great colour on you!

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

I think if Red is going to be your Power Color than Purple is definately your " signature color" Love it! Tat is healing nicely ;) So glad that you finally listened to me and went to see Mike, now if we can just do something about that dolphin lmao!!!! xoxoxxo Oh BTW my back piece is now becoming a garden lmao! wait til you see lol
<3 Smooches<3

Unknown said...

as others were saying, that color purple does look great on you! and nice tattoo :)

Romy said...

as others were saying, that color purple does look great on you! and nice tattoo :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails