Tuesday, May 03, 2011

DOTD: De-Flowered

Today I wore my hair for the first time without a flower. I felt like if I am going to truly embrace my hair I have to show people that the flower in my hair isn’t the only reason I love my hair. So I took out the flower today while the sun kissed my shoulders and the heat made me sweat.

I’m not so sure how I feel about this dress. Which is hard to admit because I love all the pieces that I’ve received from City Chic. This dress just probably wasn’t made for someone as “boobylicious” as myself. I will still wear it though.. just probably not as often as my other CC maxis… so there is a chance I may sell this one. A very HIGH chance, as I am seriously trying to keep my closet only filled with things I will wear.

Anyway… nothing more to say. My life is pretty boring. How are you doing? Have you done anything fun lately? Is it sunny in your neck of the woods? What do you think of this look?

IMG_0125IMG_0123IMG_0080IMG_0074IMG_0078IMG_0083

What I’m Wearing Today: 
Dress: City Chic
Thong Sandals: Impo (Off Broadway Shoes)
Sunglasses: Baby Phat (Wal-mart)
Earrings: Beauty Supply

10 comments:

Crystal said...

Dont you look cute love the Maxi on you

Crystal said...

BTW i have the same problem with my boobs =X

S Summers said...

I think you look good ! Now I'm worried .. I have the same dress , I love the dress I hope it will fit right :(

Kisha said...

You look great! Remember: There is an inner beauty about a woman who believes in herself, who knows she is capable of anything that she puts her mind to. There is a beauty in the strength and determination of a woman who follows her own path, who isn’t thrown off by obstacles along the way. There is a beauty about a woman whose confidence comes from experiences; who knows she can fall, pick herself up, and move on.

FaithGirl said...

I had the same problem with the dress so I had to return it but you sure 'rocked" it!!!
-MzDivaPlus

Kenyetta said...

beautiful,I think you should keep the dress. i rocked my fro in my latest post too.

Ofelia said...

I love the dress flowers and the dots. I thinks it looks great on you but at the end of the day if you don't like it you shouldn't keep it!

QueenDiva said...

The boob thing is serious... its a crap shoot. It either fits or doesn't.

QueenDiva said...

It fits... but it wiggles and jiggles down... so I had to pull it up all day... in fear of having a wardrobe malfuction... lol.

Nekiah said...

I love this dress and I love your hair ma! Thank you so much for being my 100th follower!! YAY ME!! Love your blog! Kiah

Related Posts with Thumbnails