Sunday, April 29, 2012

Lo Quiero Ahora: Springtime Fun Needed Here…

Hola Divas…
So as you read on my previous post, I have a new job. And I am the salary with this job is going to afford me the opportunity to shop again. Well, not again but shop places other than Forever21+ and Target. Don’t get me wrong… I love the T & F21 but I miss being able to afford City Chic & Torrid. So this morning I woke up to browse some of my favorite online shops and pic some items that I thought would take my closet to the next level. Then I thought… why not share my loves with my readers so that they can see I’m serious about turning this blog around…

What do you think about my springtime wants?


Jade Garden Maxi – City Chic


Polka Dot Sheath – Monroe & Main 


Lauren by Ralph Lauren Manda Sleeveless Faux Wrap Dress – Macy’s


Twist Tee Striped Callie Off-Shoulder Tee – Torrid 

As you can see… I included a few of my favorite things: maxi dresses, stripes, polka dots, & color…. now if only the funds would align with my desires. Hasta la proxima ~besitos~

2 comments:

myloverswife said...

Congrats on the new gig! Love the Ralph Lauren dress.

Dominique Dinsmore said...

Loving the Ralph Lauren dress! And you can never go wrong with a striped top. Super cute!

Stay beautiful! *Smooches*Niquewww.chubbydivaonadime.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails