Rules to abide by:
- No unnecessary purchases... PERIOD.
- No clothes, shoes, or makeup for myself (however can accept gifts from others).
- No clothes or shoes for kids or Miguel unless it’s a necessity (i.e. – the only pair of shoes don't fit or are lost and a new pair is needed.). Not having clean clothes to wear is not an acceptable excuse to purchase new – laundry must be done.
- Only clothes that explicitly state “Dry Clean Only” on the care tag should be taken to the dry cleaner. All other clothing should be done in regular washing machines.
- Sales are not an acceptable reasons to buy, if I miss a sale... oh well.
- Cannot go to any retailer alone – need a chaperone.
- Nail fill (no designs), and one pedicure. (or limit your manicures)
- Limit eating out with the family as much as possible.
My BFF Diva Dawn is also issuing a side challenge...
**Pick a bank, bucket or cup for the month of April put all the change that you accumulate into this cup. At the end of the month count it up. You would be suprised how much change you get everytime you break a dollar!!
So, are you in?
I hope you can join in... I could use all the support I can get!!!