Friday, May 09, 2008

How would you say this...


Well, as my first blog I figured I would jump right into what I wanted to say. I feel that there are so many things on my mind and so little time to type it all up. But I figured here I would ask the question: How do you tell a friend something you know they won’t take well?
I have many friends, who I feel I could tell just about anything, but then I have the friends that I wouldn’t tell anything. I have a specific friend that I tell a lot of the things that are going on in my life, but I find that they aren’t always as forthcoming in their life. But the thing I feel I need to share with this person has to do specifically with their life. How do I begin to address this subject? I don’t want to step on toes and I don’t want her to feel like I am trying to put a microscope on her life. I just think that there is something in her life that she is not being really honest with herself about. I know I am not making this issue very clear, because I know that the friend I am referring to will read this blog (most likely) but I don’t want a lot of questions of what the issue is, I want someone to tell me if YOU were in a similar situation how would YOU handle it?
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails