Friday, May 09, 2008

How would you say this...


Well, as my first blog I figured I would jump right into what I wanted to say. I feel that there are so many things on my mind and so little time to type it all up. But I figured here I would ask the question: How do you tell a friend something you know they won’t take well?
I have many friends, who I feel I could tell just about anything, but then I have the friends that I wouldn’t tell anything. I have a specific friend that I tell a lot of the things that are going on in my life, but I find that they aren’t always as forthcoming in their life. But the thing I feel I need to share with this person has to do specifically with their life. How do I begin to address this subject? I don’t want to step on toes and I don’t want her to feel like I am trying to put a microscope on her life. I just think that there is something in her life that she is not being really honest with herself about. I know I am not making this issue very clear, because I know that the friend I am referring to will read this blog (most likely) but I don’t want a lot of questions of what the issue is, I want someone to tell me if YOU were in a similar situation how would YOU handle it?

2 comments:

DCYANKEEFAN said...

If it's something that is going to help her be a better person or if she is being self-destructive (or anything along those lines), it's your duty as friend to tell her/him, in my opinion. If she gets mad, just know you've done your job, hopefully she thinks what you're telling her and cooler heads should prevail.

Fabian

Fabian said...

If it's something that is going to help her be a better person or if she is being self-destructive (or anything along those lines), it's your duty as friend to tell her/him, in my opinion. If she gets mad, just know you've done your job, hopefully she thinks what you're telling her and cooler heads should prevail.

Fabian

Related Posts with Thumbnails