Tuesday, September 13, 2011

DOTD: Who dat is?

Yeah I know that you are probably wondering who I am. Hi… I am QueenDiva and I am a fashion blogger who has failed terribly at posting consistently lately. I was trying my hardest to be part of the Six Take post but I just couldn’t get myself out of this “rut” I had fallen into. I love fashion but for whatever reason it just wasn’t in me to get dressed each day. But I did, and I then I would say today I am going to take some awesome pictures and give my readers something to look at… and then… I didn’t. Anyway enough of that… Here is my DivaLook of the Day (DOTD).

I am still working and just generally loving life. I have been living a rollercoaster life… but at the end of the day… I am happy. Sorry I don’t have much more to say. I haven’t been sleeping well so just before starting to write this post I took 2 pills to sleep through the night… and I must say… they are kicking in…

So… what have you been up to? If you comment on this post… I promise to stop by your blog and check out what I’ve missed (I’m so terribly behind on that too… lol). Also… if you can’t tell… this skirt is polka dotted…

IMG_0343IMG_0344IMG_0350IMG_0356IMG_0379IMG_0363IMG_0374IMG_0378IMG_0377IMG_0370

IMG_0385IMG_0390IMG_0392IMG_0393

What I’m Wearing Today:
Top: Dots
Pin Dot Skirt: City Chic
Turquoise Shoes: ShoeDazzle 
Bracelets: Torrid/Ashley Stewart 
Ring/Earrings: Beauty Supply
Butterfly Brooch: Burlington Coat Factory

14 comments:

Ashley Barrett said...

Oh I almost bought that skirt from city chic! I really like it on you! Hope life is going well for you! I've missed your posts!

Mia Newman said...

Okay...you already know what i'm gonna say...I LOVE YOUR SHOES!!! I'm glad your doing well sweetie and you look pretty as always :)

Shasie said...

I went through that a little bit.
Shasie
of Live Life in
Style

Veronique said...

U know I loves it!!!
I'll take those shoes Alex! (jeaporday!)

~IG2S

Beej LeSweete said...

<3 I love your poses.. this outfit was all around eye catching and I love the detail photos!

Loveandglitter said...

The shoes are some bad ass shoes! Do you still buy from shoe dazzle? I signed up months ago but hae yet to make my first purchase... Is it worth the money?

QueenDiva said...

Yeah... it appears that many bloggers were having a fashion crisis. I'm just glad I finally came out of it... for now anyway. :)

QueenDiva said...

Thanks so much hon!!! I hope this time it sticks and I don't feel fashionably inadequate anytime soon. Thanks for missing me :)

QueenDiva said...

Yes... I do. I love ShoeDazzle and have only had 1 regretable shoe. But I took it to the repair shop... and it is better than new. So if you were on the fence... I recommend buying a shoe you really like and giving them a go. If you try them with a shoe you only like a little. You may not want to try them again.

QueenDiva said...

thanks honey bunny... i miss you and this rundown place I call a blog. Next stop... your blog :)

QueenDiva said...

Everyone stay trying to steal my shoes... nope... can't do it!!! lol

QueenDiva said...

Mia... girl... i know never to visit you with my best shoes in tow... you make take me for my besties (yes my shoes are my best friends)... lol

Olivia Miles said...

oh my goodness! How have a missed your fabulous blog??? You look AH-mazing! The turquoise pops on you! :)

Plussize Brittany said...

love these shoes too :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails