Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sephora... oh how I love thee





So in these pictures you see my make-up for today. I must say that today I am feeling very good about my make-up choice (unlike the disaster that was 3 colors yesterday). I finally got my Sephora package in the mail yesterday and so I was able to to enjoy my 84 color eyeshadow palette. I mean, seriously... every possible color is in that thing. I am in heaven. Today I went with a dark gray color with purple undertones and then filled in the crease with a brighter shade of purple. As I am wearing gray and black today the color pops with all the drabness that is my colorless outfit. I followed that up with black liner, mascara, and liquid liner. Finally my lips are a wonderful gloss mixture of Stila Starfruit Lip Glaze and Too Faced Mirror Shine Lip Gloss. This is what brings me joy. The perfect makeup combination. I will admit that on my way to pick up some hot chocolate, I did turn a few heads. My eyes are demanding attention today... and that's how I like it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails