Tuesday, September 29, 2009

This is not spam or junk... It is a cry for help...

Hi everyone,

 

I come to you asking for your help.  My dear friend, Jacintha Tolson, that some of you may know, has recently been diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma and sadly, she is not in a financial position to pay for her treatments or take the time off of work.  In addition, when she finally is able to do the chemo treatments, she will have to quit her part-time job which will put her in an even more dire financial position.  She is a single woman without husband or children to help her, and so, as her best friend, I'm reaching out to my own community of friends (and some of hers) to ask for your help.

 

I have set up a PayPal account for her using her e-mail address (cyntennial@gmail.com) and banking information without her knowledge.  Any bit that you can spare to help her out would be so appreciated, and may help her to get to her treatments even sooner.  I calculated it out and roughly $300 each treatment plus the $30 co-pay twice a month is about $4,000.

 

This woman is so special and so dear to me.  She's more than a friend – she's like a sister – and I don't know what I would do without her.  I feel lost and helpless, and there's little I can do aside from trying to gather these funds for her wherever I can.  I know that times are hard and not everyone will be able to help, but if you can make even a small contribution it will add up to making a big impact.

 

Also, if you are uncomfortable with the PayPal concept, feel free to send money orders to her address:

5793 Stevens Forest Rd. #6; Columbia, MD 21045 
 
Sincerely,
Yolanda Ramirez
 
P.S. If you are wondering why you are recieving this email, it is because at one point or another you were in my BlackBerry or on Jacintha's computer.


Insert movie times and more without leaving Hotmail®. See how.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails