Wednesday, March 14, 2012

DOTD: And the award for worst blogger ever goes to…

Hola Divas…
I have completely fallen off my blogging game… I want to blog but lately I’ve been sooo swamped at work that I just can’t seem to find the time/desire. Now this week has also been bad because I have a double ear infection and strep throat… but I I persevered and made it to work (albeit not particularly on time). But today… after finally having a diagnosis… I decided to step up my fashion game today. I have to say this is one of my favorite outfits in a while. I felt like all the pieces seemed to come together effortlessly.

Now I need you to ignore the fact that I am makeup-less and that my face is swollen (yea… its that bad). But focus on my first piece ever purchased from Macy’s and my awesome shoes that I love. And also today was the first outdoor picture and I hope there will be many more to come…

Now that I truly intend to stay connected… What have I missed in the blogsphere? Have you blogged any outfits or content that you really want me to check out? Leave a comment with a link below *smiles*
~hasta la proxima~ besitos

P.S. Did you notice I’m wearing one of my new favorite colors? CORAL!!!

IMG_0016IMG_0006IMG_0007IMG_0002IMG_0009IMG_0013IMG_0014IMG_0015IMG_0019IMG_0021IMG_0027IMG_0029IMG_0035

What I Wore While Really Not Feeling Well:
Sheer Batwing Top: Soprano (Macy’s)
Crop Challis Pants: Forever21+
Shoes: ShoeDazzle
Watch/Necklace/Earrings: Charming Charlie
Ring: Dots
Bracelets: Lane Bryant 
Sunglasses: Coach

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails