Tuesday, May 01, 2012

DOTD: Golden Cobalt

I wanted to write this awesome post… but I just finished working and I am pooped. So I wanted to put today’s outfit up on the blog so you guys can see that I am completely serious about blogging regularly (its easier to do it as much as possible and then less later).

I wanted my boobs to look less humungous in this dress but I do love the way the colors came together. I love mustard… and cobalt… why not wear then together.

What did you wear today? How was your day today? Have you done any great shopping lately? If so, what did you buy? Hasta la proxima ~besitos~

IMG_0008-001IMG_0009-001IMG_0010-001IMG_0012-001

What I Wore On my Long Day:
Mustard Dress: Eshakti
Cobalt Cami: Forever21+
Cobalt Stilettos: Steve Madden
Earrings: beauty supply

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails