Monday, June 04, 2012

Blogger Brigade: Kiyonna Fashion Done My Way!

Hola Divas…
Guess what… I’ve had a secret for a few weeks that I couldn’t wait to share!!! I’m the newest member of the Kiyonna Blogger Brigade. I’ve loved their clothing for… FOREVER… and when they contacted me… it couldn’t have been at a more perfect time. Why? Because I was already coveting multiple items on their website.

So lately, I’ve been on this wrap dress fetish type thing. The problem is that finding a REAL wrap dress is like the hardest thing to find… because the world is filled with thousands of faux wrap dresses but that is NOT what I was looking for (do you have any idea how hard it is to get a faux wrap dress over these boobies?). There were like 5 REAL wrap dresses on the Kiyonna Clothing website that were begging to be in my closet. Anyway… so in my search for the 1 item I wanted to wear (hardest decision EVER!!) I found this dress, the Whimsy Wrap Dress, and I chose it for 2 reasons. 1) the flounces around the hem… was like… ADORABLE & 2) it was one of the few items I hadn’t seen another blogger wear so I could really be original. Next issue was trying to decide which I loved more… polka dots or purple. Perfectly Plum… was my final answer… lol

When it arrived last week… I tried it on 3 times because waiting to wear it was KILLING ME!!! But today… the time finally came and I have to be honest… it was more than even I thought it would be. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress. The only flaw this dress has… is that it is not wind friendly… a couple times while taking photos I thought I might get arrested for indecent exposure… but that would have been one amazing mug shot. I have some other ways I can’t wait to wear this dress. I love that this dress is called the Whimsy Wrap dress because today… I felt whimsical in this dress. I could totally see this dress in Mad Men. How would you wear this dress? Do you like how I styled it for my initial wear? Hasta la proxima ~besitos~

IMG_0097IMG_0098IMG_0101IMG_0103IMG_0094IMG_0125IMG_0102IMG_0143IMG_0127IMG_0147IMG_0133IMG_0134IMG_0136IMG_0137

What I Wore While Feeling Whimsical:
Whimsy Wrap Dress: Kiyonna 
Yellow Cami: Wal-mart
Shoes: Shoedazzle (Tasmin)
Ring: Burlington Coat Factory
Earrings: beauty supply

Check out other “divas” who have participated in Real Curves/Blogger Brigade

12 comments:

goldnglitters said...

Congrats!!!! i'm so proud of you gilrlie! I love the way you put your outfit together, and I love love love the shoes! 

theplussideofme said...

Congrats! I love the pops of yellow. I swear, the shoes you wear make my feet jealous. I wish I could walk properly in heels. I'm good in wedges, but that's it! Anyway, it's a good thing Kiyonna talked to you, because you make that dress look amazing!

Mrs. Diva said...

You look fantastic. I love the yellow and purple combo.  And the ruffle is great indeed!  Welcome to the Blogger Brigade!! :-)

QueenDiva said...

Thank you so much luv!!

QueenDiva said...

Thanks... You just made my day... I really appreciate the support :)

QueenDiva said...

I'm so excited as there are some awesomely fashionable bloggers in the brigade... happy to be part of the team :)

Ticka said...

CUTE! CUTE!! CUTE!! I love the yellow with this dress! Congratulations on being chosen as a member of the Blogger Brigade! =D

Rethabile Setai said...

That dress is cute, the colour is great on you too. Congrats on being the new member of the Blogger Brigade! 

WhatWouldMommyWear said...

Congrats on being apart of the Blogger Brigade! I love the purple and yellow combo!

Nichole said...

Your shoes are so cute!

Alissa Wilson said...

You look absolutely wonderful and I loooove those yellow heels

Susanne said...

Hot hot hot. I love the color combo and your sassy style. Rocking it Miz. Diva!

Related Posts with Thumbnails