Saturday, December 28, 2013

Shoeday Saturday: Like a Hole in the Head

Hola Divas…
Today I posted a video of my shoe closet(s) to Instagram, and I can honestly say that it is finally apparent to me… that I have a problem. I apparently am incapable of NOT buying shoes. I have so many that it looks like I own a shoe store. I do know that there will be a purge/funeral of a few pairs in the near future… but ultimately… I have too many shoes. I can say that I need another pair of shoes like I need a hole in the head.

With that said, it will not stop me from perusing the internet for additional shoes that catch my fancy… Below find a few that are touching my soul currently…

 

Bakers Shoes SPYGLASS $119.95

Recently I had to say goodbye to my only pair of black snakeskin pumps. And that was the hardest thing I had to do. But then I came across these lovelies. I wanted them so badly… unfortunately… they no longer come in my size. No reason someone else can’t buy them and make wonderful outfits together.

Anne Klein SARAFINA $44.99

Recently a coworker and I were having a discussion about the end of the navy shoe. How that no matter where or how long you look, you can’t find them. Its as though all navy blue pumps disappeared along with VHS videotapes. I know what you’re thinking, there are tons of blue shoes everywhere… and you would be correct. I can throw a dart and hit a cobalt blue pump easy… but dark navy pumps have died out somehow. Remember when you’re mom would say “Always have a brown, black, and navy pump to go with most any outfit”. I know that by today’s fashion standards, that no longer applies. But when I want to wear a navy shoe… then gosh dangit I want NAVY. This is the only one I could find that didn’t make me feel like orthopedic shoes were right around the corner…

LolaShoetique MISS MIMOSA $31.99

When I see that a shoes color is multi… I get so excited. There is something awesome about being able to wear a shoe with multiple different outfits and making it look effortless. Like the shoe above. I could wear with yellow, green, pink, orange, and blue. If I wanted the shoes to shine and own the spotlight, I could wear all black and let the shoes do all the talking. Which is why it saddens me that this shoe is not in my size… but if it were… oh the possibilities….

I know this was shorter than my normal shoe posts… but I have to take baby steps to get back on that blogging wagon. If there are any shoes you would like me to post next week, let me know.  Until  next time (Hasta la proxima) ~besitos~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails