Monday, December 30, 2013

DOTD: Blue Lightning

Hola Divas…
Today I wanted to wear an outfit that I had planned long before my holiday vacation. I wanted to go back to work with a bang… a flash of lighting… blue lightning. So I decided to wear this great dress I got from Gwynnie Bee. I’m wearing this Three Dots Hi Lo Wrap Dress. I was going to wear Forever 21+ cobalt cami, that is until I got this Black/Cobalt Lace Tank Top also from Gwynnie Bee and realized it was too short to wear with my jeans and blazer as I had originally hoped. I really love how this turned out however, these pictures don’t do it justice. I wish I had taken the time to take the photos in the daylight earlier so you can really see how awesome this dress is.

When you have a little more junk in the trunk… you appreciate a dress that hangs longer in the back so that the wrap of the dress isn’t compromised. I went with simple makeup today. I was running late and didn’t feel like doing a whole over the top face. I hope to get up earlier tomorrow to bring my A++ makeup game… I will also make a better attempt at taking my photos during day hours. I’m so proud of myself at actually posting a post that is A) not in a bathroom and B) not a Polyvore outfit idea. Hopefully there will be more posts (with better quality photos) in the future. Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram to see what I’m doing on a moment by moment play by play…  And if I don’t post tomorrow (even though I really hope I will) HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Hasta la proxima ~besitos~

PC300022 PC300021  

PC300019

What I Was Wearing Back To Work After Vacation:
Black Hi Lo Wrap Dress: Three Dots via Gwynnie Bee
Black/Cobalt Lace Tank Top: Karen Kane via Gwynnie Bee
Tights: Assets by Spanx via Target
Blue Wedge Booties: LolaShotique (last year)
Earrings: Beauty Supply

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails