Wednesday, January 11, 2012

DOTD: New Year… now what?

So it is a new year and I should be super stoked right? Well… I’m perplexed. And its not because I’m being a pessimist… its because I just wanted more. I realized that I am in my mid-thirties and I am no where near where I would like to be. I would like to be in a home. I would like to have a true career. And I would like to have a savings that could pay my bills if I lost my job for a year. But instead I get an apartment where my neighbors are constantly selling drugs out in front and then get an attitude if you don’t speak to them. Seriously? I don’t want to speak to you because you are doing illegal activity where my children walk out to go to school… so no… I’m not your biggest fan. As for my “career” I work a job where one moment they are nice the next minute… not so much. My boss quit and since leaving 2 weeks ago has already begun to lose weight… and I’ve gained weight since I started working here. I think it’s the stress and just generally the way people talk to me. I’m broke… my truck is sitting out front not moving until I can get the money together to get it fixed (hopefully this weekend).

All in all… I do know I am blessed… I still have my hubby who is trying his best not to jump off a bridge. I have my beautiful girls who both just celebrated birthdays. And I have my son who is doing his best to stay out of trouble (Thank you, Jesus!!).  So I said all this as a preamble to the fact that I swore I would blog more more even if it was life posts… and then… I didn’t blog a darn thing. And that is because I have been swamped and then when I get home I am so exhausted all I want to do is put head to pillow…Anyway… here is an Divalook Of The Day (DOTD) to give you some eye candy (yeah right… I look absolutely tanked in these pictures). Please ignore my face of exhaustion… lol

But enough about me… How are you? How is the “new year” treating you? Can you tell that the tights I’m wearing are floral print… lol? Hasta la proxima ~besitos~ **sidebar: Yes I do speak spanish… I hope to be able to record a spanish youtube video soon**

IMG_0024IMG_0030IMG_0013IMG_0021IMG_0025IMG_0026IMG_0028

What I Wore While Contemplating My Future:
Gray/Yellow Dress: ASOS Curve
Blazer: Curve Appeal Consignment
Floral Tights: Assets by Spanx (JCPenney)
Yellow/Gray/Black Stilettos: ShoeDazzle
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Earrings: beauty supply
Flower: Target

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails