Monday, February 20, 2012

Sponsored Post: GlassesUSA.com

I’m blind… okay… that’s an overstatement… but I am near-sighted. And I didn’t realize this until I kept missing exits because I didn’t see the sign until I was right upon the ramp. I went to get glasses and no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t bring myself to buy black glasses. So when I came upon these red glasses you see below… I fell in love… but now they are not as strong as they should be, so glasses shopping I go… Enter perfect timing of GlassesUSA.com contacting me about trying out their site.
IMG_0011
I have to admit, that at first I was a little skeptical about this website because I thought I need to be able to try on eyeglasses before I buy. But they have that handled as well… on GlassesUSA.com they have a virtual mirror where you can upload a picture of yourself (already taken or via webcam) and use that to try on glasses on your face. I have to admit that is where I had some trouble. Because after trying on set after set… it was hard to choose only a few…
So this is where you… my wonderful readers are needed… below… pick your favorite set of eyeglasses frames. I have to admit that my favorite is the first set. Because I think I would look AMAZING in purple frames… but I don’t want to taint the voting pool…
 snapshot0snapshot1snapshot2snapshot3
Are you in the market for a new pair of glasses? Then you should check out GlassesUSA.com website and try out some glasses online. I know you will like what you see and then you can follow them on Facebook & Twitter. Another reason to love GlassesUSA, besides their high quality frames and lenses, is that they offer a 110% lowest price guarantee and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Oh, they also have a generous refer-a-friend program which is pretty amazing because I’m sure there are at least two or three people you know that wear glasses or needs a new pair of sunglasses.
By the way, GlassesUSA is making it even easier to glasses online with a special offer:
  • Take 20% off your entire order iSee Eyewear and get FREE US shipping with the code: ISEE20FS
  • Take 50% off STOREWIDE (prescription eyeglasses). Today ONLY. Code: PRESIDENT
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails