Wednesday, February 01, 2012

DOTD: Corally Acceptable

Hola Divas…
Last night I was in the ER until 1am (hubby was is very sick and I was very worried last night). I am exhausted and can’t imagine moving another muscle. But today I mentioned on twitter that I was soooo excited about this outfit (I have to admit if I hadn’t planned this outfit weeks ago I wouldn't have had a clue what to wear this morning) and when it came together I was even more excited about it. The only thing I wish is that I wasn’t so exhausted while wearing it… because I think it takes a little bit away from the outfit.

Anyway… something inspired me to put this outfit together. I can’t tell you what because I’m on Pinterest (add me if you’re on there as well… just click the previous link to get to my page) so much lately that I don’t know if it was there or somewhere else that made me want to wear leopard and coral together. If you recently did this on your blog… it may have been you who inspired me… my mind is a load of mush lately. I’m working so hard and I just don’t know when I'm coming or going anymore.

I’m reading blogs… I promise I am… I may not comment but I am reading and seeing your outfits… I just don’t always have time to comment lately… but I do try to read blogs on breaks or when  hubby is driving or we are sitting somewhere waiting. Just imagine that on each post I’m agreeing with your point of view and telling you how fabulous you look… because I would support you if I just had… ummm… let’s say 6 more hours in a day.

Anyway… today I lost my part time job (because I missed last night and didn’t call anyone… for the reason why… see above my first sentence) but I’m not upset… now that I am full time at my day job, I am more busy than anticipated and can’t find the time or energy to clean banks at night. I believe wholeheartedly that God will provide that money to me in another way. I have faith in that. Anyway… thanks for stopping by… I miss you when I can’t blog and I hope that soon my workload will lessen and I can return to you fully. Hasta la proxima ~besitos~

IMG_0016-1IMG_0021-1IMG_0020-1IMG_0011-1IMG_0015-1IMG_0021-1IMG_0023-1IMG_0026-1IMG_0033-1

What I Wore After An Emotional Scare:
Dress: Norma Kamali (Wal-mart)
Blazer: Silhouettes
3-tone Stiletto: Target (Steve Madden replica)
Ring/Necklace: Charming Charlie
Bracelets: Lane Bryant 
Earrings: beauty supply

13 comments:

LiteralGemini said...

So glad you're back, but sorry about your husband and the job. I hope you don't mind if I wear that same exact dress tomorrow. I am working on wearing animal prints this entire week, and I TOTALLY forgot I had that dress until I just saw you wear it... Imitation is the greatest form of flattery!! Don't worry, I'll give you a shout out... But first I got to figure out where the hell I put that dress...

Anyway, I am glad you are doing well besides the things mentioned above. I miss you girly! Talk to you soon.

LiteralGemini.blogspot.com

Sherry Bibliomane said...

I send up a prayer for your hubby!  I love your outfit and how the jewelry matches the bottom part of your shoes :)  I also love that you bought the shoes, jacket, and dresses at places I shop!

Be blessed,

Sherry

LaShawnda G said...

looking fab as always. sending a prayer out for your and ur hubby!
xoxo

QueenDiva said...

 Yes... that is a form of flattery... And I know what you mean when you forget you have things... I will sometimes stroll through here... and think... what ever happened to *insert item here*. especially if at one time I really loved it. I saw how you rocked it on your blog with the cream... very nice!!!

QueenDiva said...

 Thanks so much for the prayer. And yes... my budget is tighter than my jeans... and I have to make cheaper items work for me. Thought those shoes weren't worth it... until this outfit.

QueenDiva said...

 thanks for the prayer and the compliment :)

Ylenia said...

sooner or later I will convince myself to wear anymal prints and it will be totally amazing!! I love this look!! :-)

jiji ishak said...

loving your blog from the other side of the world xx

Style4Curves said...

looooooooooooooooooooooooove the dress u know how I feel about animal print and the shoes are toooo cute!!
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

Carmella Wint said...

You always have the best shoes! I hope your hubby gets well soon. LOL I do a lot of reading and not commenting too so don't feel bad!

Plussizegirlbudgetworld said...

SEnding out prayer for you and your husband....your style btw I think is so unique just in the way that you put your outfits together and your jewelry selections...I think its great :)

Olivia (wait until the sunset) said...

oh no! I hope your hubby is feeling better soon :(

But you do look utterly fab! :) xx

Kirstin Marie said...

Oh my gosh! I hope everything is alright, and he feels better soon!! You look amazing, I must say. 

Related Posts with Thumbnails