Tuesday, January 14, 2014

DOTD: Bohemian Chic

Hola Divas...
Today was a hard day... for so many reasons. I have this one guy at work that is truly trying to take me out my skin one action at a time. He says things and throws me under the bus in front of clients. Today I dropped the f-bomb while discussing his attitude without even realizing it. If you are the praying kind... pray for me.Because I only have so much forgiveness in my spirit to deal with his type of personality. Its funny because the people who work around him are the complete opposite of him.

Second reason today was hard... I had on the most uncomfortable shapewear in all my life. It was like walking around in a vice grip all day. What is comical to me... is every time I wear this particular shape brief, I swear I will throw then away... and then I don't... but I must remember this time... because the pain I experienced today was almost as bad as child birth. Maybe it was worse... I remember reading that someone died from an atomic wedgie... now I understand how. Anyway... I wanted to share the skirt I wore today from Boutique 115. Amazing skirt... everyone thought this was a full dress. Worth every penny!!!!
But before I leave you... Have you ever had someone at work change your personality? Make you behave out of character? How did you handle this situation? Hasta la proxima ~besitos~


What I Wore While Cussing:
Red/black chevron skirt: Boutique 115
Black tank top: Just My Size
Crop Denim Jacket: Torrid
 Shoes: Target
Necklace: Ily Couture
Earrings: idk

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails