Thursday, July 19, 2012

DOTD: Leopard Crazy

Hola Divas,
I have literally worn leopard almost all week. Its getting to be weird… Just kidding. I mean, I can’t see anything wrong with wearing leopard 3 days in a row.

Tuesday: I wore a leopard cardigan & black cami with a fuschia maxi skirt and black wedges

Wednesday: I wore a leopard dress with a black blazer and with coral shoes and coral/gold accessories.

Thursday (today): you can see how I pulled leopard into a look today. I have to be honest… I won’t wear leopard tomorrow. I think I’ve hit my limit. But I loved the idea of wearing leopard shoes with leopard earrings.

I am exhausted because today was a stressful day and I got caught in a terrible downpour. It was awful and in a maxi skirt it was like carrying a heavy wet towel around my waist for a while… YIKES!!! But I still felt cute and fashionable. Its amazing how leopard print can do that for me. How to you feel about leopard? Would you ever wear leopard 3 days in a row? If not, what pattern is your favorite (zebra, polka dots, paisley, or floral)? Hasta la proxima ~besitos~

IMG_0022-001IMG_0031-001IMG_0021-001IMG_0032-001IMG_0023-001IMG_0027-001

What I Wore Before Getting Soaking Wet:
Black Top: Target (Mossimo)
Blue/Purple Dress (worn as skirt): Target
Leopard Earrings: beauty supply
Leopard Wedges: Target 
Leopard Watch: Charming Charlie

1 comment:

Dominique Dinsmore said...

I love leopard print! I could wear it everyday. I have a serious obsession...lol! Cute outfit!

www.niqueinthemiddle.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails