Monday, July 16, 2012

DOTD: Sick & Tired of Being… You Know the Rest

Hola Divas,
I’ve been sick all weekend and today I had to go to the doctor. But this weekend I wore this outfit to a baby shower and then threw it on again to where to the doctor (seriously it was for only a few moments as I’ve spent the majority of my weekend in the bed). I don’t usually do repeats… but I can’t even express how sick I feel. Went to the doctor today to only walk out not knowing what is wrong and a nauseous medication that I am refusing to take… No thank you for the side effects. I can deal with the nausea for now.

Before you comment… no I am NOT pregnant. You know if you show up to the doctor with abdominal pain their first action is to give you a pregnancy test. Which I can’t tell you how much it annoys me. I know my dang body… I’m NOT pregnant. I’ve had 3 kids… and each time I knew I was pregnant BEFORE I even took a test. So when I tell these foolish doctors that something is not right… its because I know my body. Anyway… I loved how these shoes worked with this outfit. I really did. I am on a blue/green kick lately… no clue why. Purple will still be my bestie… but I am seeing other colors for fun. What colors are you seeing lately? Is this a permanent love or are they your summer colors? Hasta la proxima ~besitos~

IMG_0031IMG_0044IMG_0033IMG_0034IMG_0037IMG_0038IMG_0042IMG_0043

What I Wore To Get Well:
Dress: Dots
Lace Trim Cami: Target
Cobalt Wedges: ShoeDazzle
Earrings: Wal-mart
Necklace: Charming Charlie

3 comments:

Dominique Dinsmore said...

Hope you feel better. Love your wedges!

Nique {www.niqueinthemiddle.com} 

Ylenia said...

I love these colours on you and look at the wedges, fantastic!!!

Love, Ylenia from Longuette

Kimberly Brook said...

I'm sorry you don't feel good. :( I hope you get to feeling right as rain ASAP! You still look fabulous, sick or not. I love the blue and green combo... one of my faves!~

Related Posts with Thumbnails