Thursday, July 26, 2012

DOTD: Spikes & Leopard

Hola Divas,
That title sounds like some strange S&M club that you have to get a blood test to join. LOL. Anyway, I was super excited about this outfit and then NONE of the pictures turned out. Either I didn’t include the shoes, or it was blurry, or I looked like I was about to commit a murder (meaning I wasn’t smiling) or there is a dumpster in the background. Anyway… I’m hoping that you can see the premise of this outfit. Meaning that I wanted to show how I tied the pieces together and how I got to finally wear my first pair of shoes from LolaShoetique. These shoes are fierce!!! Also, if you follow me on twitter or instagram or facebook… you know I cut my hair… if you do not… then you are seeing my hair cut for the first time. Yes it looks like it did when I would pull it back… but now it has purpose… lol

Another exciting thing about today is a coworker hired me to style her for the fall. Which says that she trusts my ability and thinks I know a little something something about fashion. I posted 2 of the ideas I created for her below on my blog. Future ideas won’t be included on my blog as she wants it to be solely for her. I get it… I strive to be original even if I am using someone else’s look for inspiration. As with anything, we want to put our own spin on it.

I have very little else going on in my life other than work and family. So… in the weeks that I haven’t blogged… What have I missed? Hasta la proxima ~besitos~

IMG_0041IMG_0054IMG_0061IMG_0072IMG_0063IMG_0073IMG_0067IMG_0074IMG_0122IMG_0124

182171_10151060587942863_487069960_n

What I Wore While NOT Being a Good Photographer:
Mustard Dress: eShakti 
Pink Cami: Lane Bryant 
Leopard Belt: Dots
Leopard Earrings: beauty supply
Shoes: LolaShoetique

Better Photo of my Haircut:

389054_10151052347972863_1443720382_n

5 comments:

Kimberly Brook said...

That's so cool that you'll be styling for your friend... I would love to do that for someone! And I have a random question... how do you fare with the spiked shoes? I love the look but I am so clumsy and afraid I'm going to stab myself somehow, lol.

Rochelle Stewart said...

You go girl...work that dress....you look cute
http://www.roros-world.com

Kiah said...

Super cute color on you! Love your hair! Congrats on the styling gig! Kiah

Janae Holmes said...

Loving your style! The color of the dress is rocking on you and those spiked heels are fierce! Loving the look!
www.naturallycurlykinky.blogspot.com

Ylenia said...

this color is so nice on you. and the shoes? I love them!!

Love, Ylenia from Longuette

Related Posts with Thumbnails