Friday, July 23, 2010

DOTD: Ghost

Now I'm gone in your photograph
I bet you wish you could get me back
Now I'm stuck in your memory
A mistaken identity
    ~part of lyrics from "Ghost" by Fefe Dobson

I love the music of Fefe Dobson. And her new song is no different. So since I pulled a disappearing act (as far as outfits are concerned) I felt that his song was perfect. I feel like I am a ghost in my own blog. I can't seem to find my... place... so from that I have writer's block. I hope you bear with me as I get my mojo back. I feel it coming back as we speak. Today's outfit was so comfortable because its still hot at home but it had that gray & black stipes with my pop of purple. Did purple eyes and purple earrings.... I really like the finished look...

Outfit Breakdown:
Vest: Faith21
Tank: Wal-Mart
Black & Grey Striped Skirt: New York & Company
Shoes: Old Navy
Earrings: Beauty Supply

What do you think of this outfit?!!



~besitos~
QueenDiva
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails