Monday, July 26, 2010

Finding Fashion Inspiration Everywhere #3: Modern vs Vintage

So I have been perusing the internet looking for great fashion inspiration and it’s killing me because I can't really be fashionable in this heat. But I find that a lot of the great looks that I find are not particularly in my size. So, today I looked on the Luckymag site and found this great outfit and wanted to re-create it with my own spin.


So here is the outfit I came up with, I love it because I already have those great cuff capris from Loop 18 and then I found these fabulous pieces from PlusSizeFix….

At some point, I hope to be able to get some pieces to make this look a reality…







What do you think?


~besitos~

6 comments:

Courtney said...

I love it!

Loving The Reflection

Kenyetta said...

i need those shoes in my life!

Unknown said...

Oooooohhhh I'd love to see this outfit on you!

Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

sweetheart I really like that look! I want to see you in it :))))

also, hope you got my email about a possible feature? <3

Stiletto Siren said...

Love that halter too cute!
xoxo
Stiletto

cheeky rose said...

Love the capri pant love the jacket, love the whole look.
Thank you for your comment, fuscia sound good, I got totally go for that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails