Wednesday, July 07, 2010

She's Got Curves Review: Barney Kinda Love

"And remember, I love you!" ~Barney (the dinosaur)

I remember that about a little over a year ago, I was completely against skinny jeans. It took my husband convincing me that I would look as good (if not better) than any model working the skinny jean look. Since buying the first pair, I have thus become an addict.

I say all this to lead you into the review of one of the pair of skinny jeans I received from the owner of She’s Got Curves. She had a couple of pair but there was one pair that was calling my name and I knew that if they fit correctly, they would be my go to favorite from here on out.

Colors available: Black, Purple

The Review: Okay, I really need to start having some bad luck on some items or my readers will think my reviews are bought. But first, in order for me to hate these jeans they would have had to come apart and left me naked in order for me to hate them. Seriously, PURPLE SKINNY JEANS!!!

The material is super stretchy and left me with that wonderful jegging feel. I wore them on one of the few days when it was a nice 80 degrees outside so that I could enjoy them. I felt these fabulous jeans needed to be worn with something that wasn’t safe so I went with a black, green, purple combo… and I loved how it came out. At one point in the day, I had to run up the steps and I didn’t feel hindered at all. I also tried to “pretend” kick a friend in the head (yes, I can lift my leg that high) and they also didn’t hold me back during that action. During the later part of the day I did switch into my flats and they were the perfect length to wear with stilettos and with flats.

The only negative I found… was one pocket was sewed incorrectly so I couldn’t put my hand all the way down in the pocket. But I am not huge on pockets, so I didn’t mind that at all. Isn’t that what a great COACH bag is for?


Had to sync up the eyes (i know... too much matching)

So here is an incentive for you to grab a pair of these and possibly something else… the owner has given me the heads up for a 48 hour sale starting now and set to end Friday June 9th at noon. You will get 50% off using code: 48hour

So tell me, have you have purchased anything from them yet, if so what did you buy?!! If not, WHY NOT?!!

~besitos~
QueenDiva

9 comments:

Kristel Knows said...

WOW, the pants look amazing, AMAZING on you! love the color.:)

Unknown said...

OMG! Who would have known that purple skinny jeans would be so freakin awesome!?

Dataman2 said...

Hey it works for you!

Dataman2 said...

But those Shoes. Ouch. I know it's overdone out there but what about Crock's in Purple if there is such a thing.

Just kidding too hot for your area. Some Sandle.

Unknown said...

@Jasifer: Thanks... like I said... I'm in love.

@Nik: Yeah... purple skinny jeans... a must have for everyone who loves purple.

@Dataman: I don't do crocks... sorry... can't... I did wear flats later in the day... but I wanted to really drama up the green with the purple... I will probably NOT wear them in the fall with that much color. But yeah... if the weather calms down a bit... I do intend to add a cute sandal to the look before it getts too cold to have the toes out...

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

OK I was so prepaired to HATE purple Skinny jeans but they work sooooo good for you !!!! you ROCKED that look gurl!!! You go on with your badself!!! Love ya ! One of my fave looks for you ! P.s I want that black top! <3

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS. I love the color combo, great idea. I'm a little safe when it comes to jeans, and I limit them to black and blue (dark wash). But you've convinced me, lol. But I'm interested in knowing if these run small or big. I want something to fit tight like a jegging. For example, I love the way it fits you, that's what I'm going for. Also, if you don't mind, what size are you wearing?

acceptingallofme.blogspot.com

Dataman2 said...

If wear Berkenstock almost 100% of the Time. But I don't understand how Women can stand those heels. I loved to wear Cowboy Boots. But Norton's Neuroma got me. Surgery on both feet (remove nerve). Still painful.

Anyway you look Great. Purple is one of my Favorite Colors.

http://nikonphoto.home.comcast.net/~nikonphoto/Sell/DSCN7246.jpg

My Pic of What Purple is!

Alissa said...

So, I may have to come to B'more and rob you of those purple skinnies. So cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails