Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dress Me Up: Healed by Fat Nurse

Okay... aren't you tired of me creating this new stuff I do on my blog... well this happened today by accident. I couldn't figure out what to wear today... and I asked on Facebook what I should wear. Well, Devon of Fat Nurse said I should wear my purple skinny jeans with a baggy tee... So this is how I put my spin on what she wanted... *smiles*

Outfit Breakdown:
Tank: unknown
Tank Vest: Faith21
Purple Skinny Jeans: She's Got Curves
Shoes: Payless
Ring: Torrid
Earrings: Claire's

4 comments:

Le blog de Letilor said...

Velvet is perfecton on you.That is one of my favorits colors.

Bethamint said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

@ Letilor: Thanks... velvet = purple?

@Bethamint... Thanks hon!!!

Eight For A Wish said...

Yay! Looking good girl, I love purple on you x

Related Posts with Thumbnails