Monday, July 12, 2010

Pure Energy Review: Hitting the Target!!!

I know it sounds so cliché, but I it is perfect title for this review. I was strolling through Target and I decided that I would try out Pure Energy. Yes, I am unemployed and consequently broke… but I couldn’t be the only Pure Energy virgin. This purchase was seriously worth it because it made me so happy and comfortable. This may not be a completely fancy outfit… but it was so comfortable to just chill in. If the rest of their clothing is anything like this top… I am seeing my way to some additional pieces. I know this is not along the lines of my usual reviews. But I just wanted you to see how great it fits and how comfy I feel.

Rating:  ★★★★☆ (4 of 5 stars)


Outfit Breakdown:
Top: Pure Energy (Target)
Tank: Old Navy
Leggings: Faith21
Shoes: Impo (Off Broadway Shoes)
Necklace: New York Street Fair
Bracelets: Torrid
Earrings: Wal-Mart


Excuse the hair... I seriously was already laying down when i ran out to just take these pics!!!

~besitos~
QueenDiva

4 comments:

Stiletto Siren said...

Totally cute! I really love plaid and this looks super comfy! Good color on you too!
xoxo
Stiletto

Stiletto Siren said...

Totally cute! I really love plaid and this looks super comfy! Good color on you too!
xoxo
Stiletto

╰⊰⊹✿Dawn╰⊰⊹✿ said...

I love it! looks so comfy!!! gonna steal this look ;)

Sabrina said...

I love Pure Energy! Half of my closet is from that line. I usually wait until it goes on clearance and then stock up on every piece.

Related Posts with Thumbnails