Wednesday, July 28, 2010

DOTD: Having Faith While Looping Around

So yesterday... I wore a little Faith21 and one of my first pieces by Loop 18. Okay.... I loved how it turned out but I can't get enough of these capris... I mean seriously, You've only maybe seen me in capri leggings (I think) but these are my only pair of capris besides my romper. Did I mention how much I love them. I wanted to review them. But all I can say is... Love them, stretchy, and AMAZING...

Outfit Breakdown:
Tank - Lane Bryant
Purple & Aqua Striped Top - Faith21
Denim Capris - Loop 18
Shoes -  Kate Preston (Off Broadway Shoes)
Ring & Earrings - Flea Market

What do you think?

~besitos~
QueenDiva

15 comments:

Simple Beauty said...

The Wedges Are Hot!

Blog:
http://caviardreamsbudget.onsugar.com

Twitter:
HeyDanyellGirl

Unknown said...

@Simple Beauty Thanks so much... I also have them in Brown...

Unknown said...

I was eyeing some the tops on the Faith21 site. Are they true to size? When I saw the womans size/juniors size I was bit confused. I need at least a 1x on top.

Unknown said...

@Jamie @ Rural Glamour Faith21 is great but it really depends on the top. This top is a 3X. The stretchy stuff is better than other materials. This shirt looked clingier in person than in photos... I recommend you try on in store before buying online.

Amanda Allison said...

Yay for stripes!

Unknown said...

Stripes!!! YES!!

The shoes, OMG HOT! Lemme borrow em! :)

Unknown said...

Look at you all cute! Love those bright colors!

vc said...

OOH love your sexy casual summer look. Proud you girl, I notice your different looks!

Unknown said...

@Amanda Allison, @Monique, & @Cid Style File Thanks ladies!! This was like on of my favorite summer looks... super duper comfortable!!

Unknown said...

@NikStar Thanks, and sure... just swing by maryland and decide if you want black or brown. Remember I am a size 11 shoe... I think you are too!

Kristel Knows said...

really love those heels! you look lovely. :)

Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

such a cute look! I love you wearing your hair up sweetie! <3

cheeky rose said...

love the look and I loovve those shoes

Ally S said...

Love the top girl!!

Prudent_Ally said...

Love the top girl!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails