Sunday, August 14, 2011

Church Diva: I hate being a Dipper

A few Sundays’ ago, my Reverend did a sermon on Dipper Christians… Christians who dip in and out of church so they can control the concentration of their Christianity. I say that as a prelude that I feel like lately I’ve been a Dipper Blogger. I feel like I’ve been in and out and not really connected to this blog. Am I depressed… I don’t think so. But I think that I’m having a problem with my fashion inspiration. When I think of where I’ve come over the last year… I think my fashion has seriously improved and gone to another level. But now what? I feel like now I can’t improve on where I am. Maybe its just another bout of creative fashion block… and because of that I can’t see past my previous posts. But I know that I can get it back… its just a matter of time. I want to thank you in advance for your continued support of the emptiest blog ever… lol

I also am like terribly behind on my blog reading lists because I can’t look at the internet at work… but know I am trying to keep up with them on my phone which means I can’t always comment (seriously… comments take like 30 minutes). Know that I really want to blog more often… and know that I am reading your posts and trying to gain inspiration from your wonderful posts (if you blog). So… what have I missed? What would you like me to do to fill the empty space since I am not doing as many OOTD posts? Would you be willing to be a part of a Diva Spotlight?

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: Wal-mart (Norma Kamali)
Cardigan: Motto (Curve Appeal Consignment)
Bracelets: Ashley Stewart 
Shoes: ebay
Earrings: Beauty Supply
Ring: Torrid

IMG_0163IMG_0134IMG_0184IMG_0133IMG_0137IMG_0172IMG_0139IMG_0191IMG_0183IMG_0185IMG_0223IMG_0224

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails