Sunday, August 14, 2011

Church Diva: I hate being a Dipper

A few Sundays’ ago, my Reverend did a sermon on Dipper Christians… Christians who dip in and out of church so they can control the concentration of their Christianity. I say that as a prelude that I feel like lately I’ve been a Dipper Blogger. I feel like I’ve been in and out and not really connected to this blog. Am I depressed… I don’t think so. But I think that I’m having a problem with my fashion inspiration. When I think of where I’ve come over the last year… I think my fashion has seriously improved and gone to another level. But now what? I feel like now I can’t improve on where I am. Maybe its just another bout of creative fashion block… and because of that I can’t see past my previous posts. But I know that I can get it back… its just a matter of time. I want to thank you in advance for your continued support of the emptiest blog ever… lol

I also am like terribly behind on my blog reading lists because I can’t look at the internet at work… but know I am trying to keep up with them on my phone which means I can’t always comment (seriously… comments take like 30 minutes). Know that I really want to blog more often… and know that I am reading your posts and trying to gain inspiration from your wonderful posts (if you blog). So… what have I missed? What would you like me to do to fill the empty space since I am not doing as many OOTD posts? Would you be willing to be a part of a Diva Spotlight?

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: Wal-mart (Norma Kamali)
Cardigan: Motto (Curve Appeal Consignment)
Bracelets: Ashley Stewart 
Shoes: ebay
Earrings: Beauty Supply
Ring: Torrid

IMG_0163IMG_0134IMG_0184IMG_0133IMG_0137IMG_0172IMG_0139IMG_0191IMG_0183IMG_0185IMG_0223IMG_0224

7 comments:

Shasie said...

I like that term. Dipper Christian! hahaha


Shasie of Live
Life in Style

Wrinkle
In Time Vintage Giveaway

Julia Smith said...

try downloading opera mini on your phone.  it is a faster mobile browser and its free!
 

Beatrice said...

Taking a break is ok, don't feel down about it. I've found that blogging and fashion tends to go in cycles. Things will cycle around for you. You are so right, our outfits are very similar.

Rethabile Setai said...

Missed you Queen Diva, take all the break you need your followers will still be here.
http://voluptuouschronicles.blogspot.com/

Kirstin Marie said...

Take all the time you need!!! I understand you, I tend to prepost many of my blog posts if I know I'm not going to have time to update! I love your shoes!!! You look beautiful. 

CityPoodle said...

Take a break if you need it.  You have to trust yourself on things like this, so you don't burn out on blogging.  (Your polka dots, purple and platforms are all very pretty, btw).

I always feel a little blah between season changes... I am so tired of my summer clothes, but I am waiting for the humidity and temps to drop before I dig out my autumn wardrobe.

QueenDiva said...

Exactly how I'm feeling. I can't seem to get over this... "why can't I wear my blazers" feelings? It's ridiculous because I hate winter... and my fashion is a complete fail when it snows... I guess I'm never happen during the fashion season changes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails