Thursday, October 20, 2011

City Chic Lookbook Numero 2

Another lookbook just dropped from City Chic and I am so excited about the look I chose. I can’t tell you how excited I was for this lookbook to be released. I think this is a smoking hot outfit… I felt soooo fabulosa this day. After checking it out I see we are some creatively fashionable divas in this lookbook. Make sure to check out my friends also in the lookbook http://www.citychiconline.com/index.php/blogger-lookbook 

Fullscreen capture 10192011 114943 PM.bmp

IMG_0106IMG_0108IMG_0118IMG_0125IMG_0119IMG_0120IMG_0123

Top: City Chic; Skirt: Wet Seal; Shoes: Shoedazzle; Earrings/Ring: Beauty Supply

What do you think?
**note that the rhinestones on the shirt match that on the heels of the shoes, how awesome is that?**

1 comment:

Digal704 said...

I love this whole look! You look great! Perfect!

Related Posts with Thumbnails