Tuesday, October 25, 2011

DOTD: Ugh!!

I loved this outfit because it made me feel really ready for fall but for whatever reason I am not a fan of the pictures… I don’t know why. Maybe it’s because I’m exhausted and the last thing I wanted to do was to take pictures today. I guess I will post this and get your thoughts and opinions. Tomorrow it will be Diva Spotlight day and that means I get to dress super casually (can’t wait!!!!)

I know I can dress however I want on any given day… but as a blogger you do feel the need to try harder for your readers… How about you? If you blog, do you think it makes it harder to have “dress down days”?  Well… I hope you enjoy!!! ~besitos~

IMG_0033IMG_0016IMG_0021IMG_0032IMG_0029IMG_0023

What I’m Wearing Today:
Coral Tank: Wal-mart (yes most my tanks of from there)
Black Skinnies: Shesgotcurves
Crop Denim Jacket: Torrid
Burgundy Shoes: Alloy
Scarf/Fedora: Target
Bangles: Lane Bryant
Leopard-head ring: flea market
Earrings: beauty supply

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails