Tuesday, October 18, 2011

DOTD: Dangerously Studded

I first want to thank everyone for the get well wishes. I am feeling so much better today. I am still having spasms… but they are not to the point of crippling me. I loved my outfit so much today but it was awful taking these pictures. There was like a crazy amount of gnats & mosquitos flying around. I think you can see it on my face… that I was just… DONE.

Anyway… I am off work tomorrow and I have to admit that I can’t wait to get some rest. I am desperately in need of some peace.

So I have these ideas of what I want to do with my hair… but I have to admit… I’m drawing a blank. I think I will go back to the big hair… because I feel like it just fits my face.  What do you think? Which hair style do you prefer on me?

IMG_0017IMG_0027IMG_0059IMG_0028IMG_0031IMG_0081IMG_0082IMG_0083IMG_0085IMG_0086

What I’m Wearing Today:
Lace Print Top: Alloy
Skirt: Wet Seal
Studded Blazer: Burlington Coat Factory
Bangles: Lane Bryant/Ashley Stewart
Ring: Torrid
Earrings: beauty supply
Headband: Target
Shoes: Shoedazzle 

Love this shoe? Aren’t signed up for Shoedazzle yet? Click the link and look for the Ezra shoe. I love mine!!!!

2 comments:

PCFashionista said...

love love love the outfit. and you! so glad you are feeling better.
you should go big with the hair... remember the higher the hair, the closer to god! ha

Olivia (waituntilthesunset) said...

whoot whoo!!! those shoes are fab!! I love the matching details on the blazer- looks rad! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails