Tuesday, October 18, 2011

DOTD: Dangerously Studded

I first want to thank everyone for the get well wishes. I am feeling so much better today. I am still having spasms… but they are not to the point of crippling me. I loved my outfit so much today but it was awful taking these pictures. There was like a crazy amount of gnats & mosquitos flying around. I think you can see it on my face… that I was just… DONE.

Anyway… I am off work tomorrow and I have to admit that I can’t wait to get some rest. I am desperately in need of some peace.

So I have these ideas of what I want to do with my hair… but I have to admit… I’m drawing a blank. I think I will go back to the big hair… because I feel like it just fits my face.  What do you think? Which hair style do you prefer on me?

IMG_0017IMG_0027IMG_0059IMG_0028IMG_0031IMG_0081IMG_0082IMG_0083IMG_0085IMG_0086

What I’m Wearing Today:
Lace Print Top: Alloy
Skirt: Wet Seal
Studded Blazer: Burlington Coat Factory
Bangles: Lane Bryant/Ashley Stewart
Ring: Torrid
Earrings: beauty supply
Headband: Target
Shoes: Shoedazzle 

Love this shoe? Aren’t signed up for Shoedazzle yet? Click the link and look for the Ezra shoe. I love mine!!!!

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails