Monday, October 24, 2011

DOTD: Who’s Dat Chick?!!

Okay, you already know it’s me and if you read my tweets you already kinda know what I’m wearing today… but the title has more to do with the song I can’t get enough of lately… “Who’s dat chick?!” by David Guetta feat. Rihanna (that song get’s me all pumped up and happy and she does mention diva in the lyrics… what’s not to love)

I really like todays outfit because I took a minor step out of my box. I mixed patterns (not really boldly I admit… but hey… baby steps). So the skirt is a lace screen print, and the scarf is plaid. I finished off the look with my favorite lace booties (I know I say that about all my shoes… but hey… they are my babies). The back shot is because I love the kick pleat on the back of the jacket and just had to show it off… hehe!!!

It’s Monday… I’m not usually so fabu on Monday… especially when I’m so tired and just… “Having a case of the Mondays” But I wore something similar yesterday and I felt so awesome had to recreate it “differently” today. This will be my fall uniform: Scarf, blazer, tank/top, bodycon skirt/jeans, tights/socks & alternating booties and heels… I promise not to wear it so much it bores my readers. What do you plan on wearing a lot of this fall/winter? How will you keep that look fresh? What do you think of my “uniform”?"

Also… yes I am back to posing in front of that ugly red door… but because it get’s darker earlier… it’s harder to do outside pics… I’ll do outside whenever possible… Love ya’ll

IMG_0008IMG_0007IMG_0003IMG_0011IMG_0006IMG_0005IMG_0009IMG_0010

What I Wore Today:
Purple Tank: Wal-Mart
Skirt: Forever21+
Tights: Silkies
Booties: Qupid (Alloy)
Bangles: Lane Bryant/Ashley Stewart
Scarf: Target
Blazer: Mom’s Closet (years ago)
Ring: beauty supply
Earrings: FFFW Swag

6 comments:

Moe said...

You look fabulous as always. Aren't red doors lucky or something. ;)

MyLoversWife said...

That's a hot look! Can you come to Cleveland and help me shop...I've got to glam it up!

Shanticka Buchanan said...

Very cute look!! The skirt really sets it off!

http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

QueenDiva said...

Thanks luv :)

QueenDiva said...

Sure... let me save up a bit... and I'm on my way :)

QueenDiva said...

Let's hope red doors are lucky... I could use some luck :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails