Sunday, October 16, 2011

DOTD: Better Ridiculously Late Than Never

So I am laid up in bed. On Thursday evening I was in a car accident and left the scene with little damage to my car and “assumed” no damage to my person. Than the following day I woke up to what can only be described as spasms & vibrations of pain up and down my spine and my neck. I tried to suck it up all the while hoping that it would just work itself out. Well… by the end of the day… I wanted to DIE!!!! So I called the insurance company of the woman who had hit me and told them that my condition had changed and that I was going to the ER. They made note of it and I scurried off to get better. I spent 3 hours in the ER I can never get back… but I found out that I had a back & neck sprain. And was given medication to curb the pain. The meds are great but I try to limit my intake just because I don’t want to camouflage the healing process.

So I’ve been in bed for 2 days (with intermittent rides with the hubby to keep me from completely losing my mind) and I’m still in pain and have to go to work tomorrow. I have worn jeans and flats all weekend and although I want to be safe and wear flats tomorrow… I seriously want to wear heels because well… I love them and miss them.

So since the majority of my fashion has been pajamas the past few days… I decided to dig into my photos to find something I never posted… so here it goes… I wore this outfit a few weeks ago when it was like fall weather outside and freezing… I bought these corduroy pants in multiple colors and I love them and need them in additional colors. Seriously, don’t sleep on pants by Alloy

IMG_0307IMG_0288IMG_0282IMG_0290IMG_0310IMG_0304

What I Was Wearing This Day:
Tank: Wal-mart
Jacket: Curve Appeal Consignment 
Corduroy Pants: Alloy
Boots: Bakers Shoes
Necklaces: Wal-mart
Bracelets: Ashley Stewart 
Earrings: Dots

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails