Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011: Fashion Review (QueenDiva)

As midnight draws closer and we prepare to bring in the New Year, I decided to go through my year of archives and post pictures of outfits that I wore that I loved the most. I did have some outfits that I loved more than others. But I created a collage that just shows the changes in my fashion over 2011. I have to admit, that during the process of making this collage… I found that I fell in love with my natural hair all over again… think I’ll do my best to get rid of the wigs for good this year…

Fashion Review 2011

Happy New Year!!!

3 comments:

Shanticka Buchanan said...

Looking at these pics, and I must say, you can rock some skirts! Mini, maxi and pencil, you do your thing!!

http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

Bianca said...

Love all those oranges / salmons on you! Beautiful! :)

Sherry Theblonde said...

I love so many of your outfits from 2011!  Look forward to seeing what you rock in 2012 :)  Happy New Year to you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails