Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011: Blogger Fashion Inspiration & Love

Below you will find another collage that depicts 2011… only this collage includes the fashion of bloggers that I couldn’t get out of my head and I added to my inspiration file because they were that fabulous. Is this all the looks I love… not really… but if I was somewhere where I couldn’t save the file or forgot to do so… then the look was too hard to search back down… but for those that I found while linked to my laptop… they are in the collage below…

**If you would like to know what the specific blogger is… leave a comment and I’ll get you a link their blog**

Bloggers of 2011

Aren’t these divas sensational?!!! I can’t wait to see what fashion these lovely ladies blog about in 2012… Love ya’ll… Hasta el próximo año (until next year) ~besitos~

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails