Monday, December 12, 2011

DOTD: Shades of Blue

Hola Divas…
First let me say that I am feeling much better even if its not 100%. I am also trying to figure out the next step with my son. I do appreciate all your kind words and comments and will comment back to each of you very soon. I’m just all over the place currently and I want to give that my undivided attention. My title above refers to my corduroys that you’ve seen me where previously HERE. But also because my mood has not been all that festive or happy lately. Which is insane because I LOVE this time of year. I love Christmas and all things Christmas related. So its killing me that I am sick and dealing with stressors that are making it not as fun as it used to be… I’m trying to kick myself into gear…

I am wearing blue because this shade of blue usually cheers me up. Almost… but not quite… Maybe it has something to do with me wanting to put my hubby up on ebay… he’s being stinky and I just have no energy to deal with it… How are you today? What color did you wear today? What color do you wear to cheer yourself up? Feel free to comment on… well… anything Hasta la proxima ~besitos~

What I’m Wearing Today:
White Cami: Forever21+ 
Striped Scarf: Don’t Remember
Blazer: Curve Appeal Consignment 
Cobalt Corduroys: Alloy 
Velvet Booties: ebay (Qupid)
Striped/zebra earrings: beauty supply

IMG_0012IMG_0007IMG_0010IMG_0011IMG_0013IMG_0014IMG_0022IMG_0021IMG_0025

7 comments:

Kelleashia Tyus said...

glad that you are atleast smiling in some of the pics! Hope things get better for you!

Gen321blog said...

HOW MUCH DO I LOVE THOSE CORDS?!!!!!! LOADS!!! OMG!  They are so pretty!  Now I have to run off to Alloy's site, and use the gift card my Mom gave me, on these cords.

Ashleigh Hutchinson said...

Love these pants!

xo Ashleigh

www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

Citypoodle said...

If I saw that outfit on the street, I'd say to myself enviously "Darn... why don't I have a cool pair of bright cords!"  Ah well...that just means I need another shopping trip.  Right now am wearing a LB tee in citronelle which is a day-glo yellow/green with an aqua cardigan and jeans.  Neons and blue/greens make my day.

Justine Meyer said...

Love the cords and your eyes look beautiful with the blue shadow!

Glad to see you are doing better!

- Justine
luckeysgoods.blogspot.com

Shanticka Buchanan said...

That shade of blue is AWESOME!! It's so eye catching!! Love the color on you. It's nice to see you smile, and I'm glad you're feeling better. Usually red brings a smile to my face. That's strange because I don't own that much of it at all. Now that I think about it, I just might wear red tomorrow...

http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

Shasie said...

Fun pants! i LOVE THE COLOR!


Shasie of Live
Life in Style

Like My Look here
on facebook
to vote for me in Blogger Mannequin Style Off Competition

Related Posts with Thumbnails