Thursday, December 22, 2011

DOTD: Waste of Space

I wanted to write an awesome post… but it’s late. I’m exhausted and well… my mind is a complete blank. I loved this outfit but I think you can see I don’t feel well in the pictures… I wish I had felt better so I could really Diva it up in the pictures…

How are you today? What did you wear today? Am I being overly critical about these pictures?

P.S. I am loving the lace back of this cardigan

IMG_0022IMG_0028IMG_0021IMG_0023IMG_0024IMG_0027IMG_0029IMG_0030

What I Wore While Being Completely Exhausted:
Olive Tank: Norma Kamali (Wal-mart)
Black Skinnies: Torrid
Floral Lace Back Cardigan: Forever21+
Pink Stilettos: ShoeDazzle
Olive Earrings: beauty supply

5 comments:

dreaminofme18 said...

I definitely think you are being overly critical of your pics( I am the same way tho) you look really cute I LOVE the cardi and the shoes!!!! I have on a thrifted argyle sweater today and jeans since it's pretty casual on Holiday weeks at work
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

Vivi N said...

I hope you feel better. Your outfit today is really cute. Especially, the cardigan. Yes! to the lace detail in the back.

Happy Holidays!

9309 said...

I love your outfit! This Floral Cardigan is really cute with the green shirt and pink stilettos. Yes! you are being overly critical of your pics. You look great! I am def a new fan...
http://closetforkurves.blogspot.com

E. Louise said...

I love this sweater!!!

Alissa said...

I have that same cardigan. Very cute look!

Related Posts with Thumbnails