Monday, December 19, 2011

DOTD: Stylish Lady on A Budget (1)

Hola Divas….
Today I decided to draw inspiration form a set that a friend of mine created a while ago. I wasn’t sure if I could pull it off but I loved the look today (only in the pictures I am SERIOUSLY bloated… being a woman sometimes sucks). But I still love this look. I did have to tweak it a bit because of shoes and well the desire to wear tights… But end of the day… I love love love this look… bloated or not….

I wished I had taken the pictures in the morning… but hey… hindsight.

Today wasn’t a bad day… but because I am all “girl-timing” I am weak and exhausted and just plain BLAH!!! Also, I have a little pain returning in my stomach… I have to stop BSing and go get my lady parts checked… pronto.

Anyway… it’s almost Chrismas… are you ready? lol… I most certainly am NOT!!! Let’s discuss… lol

IMG_0013IMG_0014IMG_0012IMG_0016IMG_0009IMG_0018

What I Wore After Being Styled By Polyvore:
Black tee: Alloy
Skirt: Wet Seal Plus
Denim Crop Jacket: Torrid
Black Tights: Assets by Spanx (Target)
Black/Navy Stiletto w/Tassle: ShoeDazzle
Necklace & Earrings: Charming Charlie

Outfit is based on this Polyvore set by @adoremycurves on twitter:

Stylish Lady On A Budget
 

6 comments:

style4Curves said...

Cute!
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

CheapChicCURVY said...

You look great! I must say this outfit is fabulous. I didn't know Wet Seal carried plus size clothing. Girlfriend, you better take care of yourself! 

Kourtney

Justine Meyer said...

This outfit is very nice!  You look great in it too!  I love the cropped jacket and the skirt.

- Justine

Ladyofashion said...

So glad that it wasn't a bad day for you. well, you look fab dear! I love that skirt! Have a very happy holidays.  -xo

myloverswife said...

I love this outfit. I really need to start wearing more skirts...I know my lover would love that idea.

To answer your question, I'm ready for Christmas...ready for it to be over...I've spent too much money this season and had too many yummy snacks. But seriously I'm looking forward to going home to Michigan for the holidays.

Alissa said...

I love Adore my curves. She has great outfit ideas.

Related Posts with Thumbnails