Monday, December 19, 2011

DOTD: Stylish Lady on A Budget (1)

Hola Divas….
Today I decided to draw inspiration form a set that a friend of mine created a while ago. I wasn’t sure if I could pull it off but I loved the look today (only in the pictures I am SERIOUSLY bloated… being a woman sometimes sucks). But I still love this look. I did have to tweak it a bit because of shoes and well the desire to wear tights… But end of the day… I love love love this look… bloated or not….

I wished I had taken the pictures in the morning… but hey… hindsight.

Today wasn’t a bad day… but because I am all “girl-timing” I am weak and exhausted and just plain BLAH!!! Also, I have a little pain returning in my stomach… I have to stop BSing and go get my lady parts checked… pronto.

Anyway… it’s almost Chrismas… are you ready? lol… I most certainly am NOT!!! Let’s discuss… lol

IMG_0013IMG_0014IMG_0012IMG_0016IMG_0009IMG_0018

What I Wore After Being Styled By Polyvore:
Black tee: Alloy
Skirt: Wet Seal Plus
Denim Crop Jacket: Torrid
Black Tights: Assets by Spanx (Target)
Black/Navy Stiletto w/Tassle: ShoeDazzle
Necklace & Earrings: Charming Charlie

Outfit is based on this Polyvore set by @adoremycurves on twitter:

Stylish Lady On A Budget
 
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails