Wednesday, December 28, 2011

DOTD: Post Christmas Fashionable

I am soooo glad Christmas is over. It has become one of those stressful times of year that used to make me soo happy. This year I was the saddest I’ve ever been and I haven’t the foggiest idea why. I love to bake and decorate for Christmas but for some reason this year I couldn’t get it together. I think it had a bit to do with my finances… but who knows.

Yesterday, I put on twitter that my outfit for today was going to be super cute… and I still think so… but I hope I didn’t overstate the cuteness of this outfit (I was even thinking that cute-ness is relative to the individual… I’m sick… I know).

Also, today was my boss’ (Pecana) last day. I didn’t know how much it would affect me but it did and I’m sad to see her go. I don’t know what do now… my future is soooo uncertain. Anyway… I am waiting for the New Year because I want to believe that 2012 will NOT be as awful as 2011 was to me… I have every believe that my blessings will come into the new year. I am not much on resolutions (seriously why make a list of things I never complete… lol). Are you ready for the New Year? Are you going to make any resolutions? If so, what are they?
P.S. The ring in the pictures is NOT the ring I wore all day… no clue where I took it off (hope it’s on my desk)

IMG_0045IMG_0044IMG_0027IMG_0031IMG_0036IMG_0041IMG_0035IMG_0043

What I Wore That I Thought Was Super Cute:
Teal Tank: Wal-Mart
Black Skinnies: Torrid
Khaki Blazer: Curve Appeal Consignment
Scarf: Gifted from work wifey
Nude Stilettos: Steve Madden 
Bracelets: Torrid/Lane Bryant
Ring: flea market
Leopard earrings: beauty supply

6 comments:

dreaminofme18 said...

I really love the pop of blue!!! So cute!!
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

Justine Meyer said...

The pop of blur looks really great here.  Very cute look!

- Justine
luckeysgoods.blogspot.com

Ashley Barrett said...

You look fab! I love the colour pop and the bit of sassy leopard print. I hope 2012 brings you all the blessings you hope for!

Shanticka Buchanan said...

Very cute! I'm loving that blue with the leopard print. 

I'm ready for the new year. No resolutions though. Just a fresh start. What more can you ask for?

http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

Monique said...

Shooooes! Cute! lol

Takiawilliamson said...

I love the outfit!! Cute, simple, but classy!!!!

www.fatshionablylate.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails