Sunday, January 09, 2011

Blogoversary: Thanks to you!!

So as today is the anniversary of my blog. I have to say when I first started this blog I didn't even think I would make it to this day. I can't believe that I, Yoli, actually stuck with something for a year. I am a consistently inconsistent and easily bored person. I lose interest in things so quickly, that for me to stick with something shows how much it means to me. Not because I am the focus, I am not that vain, but because I truly and honestly love fashion and makeup. And for you to come along for the ride just makes it that much more fun to enjoy. I feel my makeup skills and fashion nitch has grown in this past year and your honest comments and support has been the reason for this growth.

So I what I really wanted to say is THANK YOU!!! Your support and comments and alot of your blogs have fueled me and kept me sane over this last very turbulent year. If you are new to the blog, I hope you enjoy your stay and are here for my next anniversary!!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

I don't really have much to say so I will mention my current giveaway, and remind you that I have 2 more giveaways to complete in the coming weeks...

and show you my weekend video and makeup :)









~besitos~
QueenDiva

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on a year! Keep doing your thing!

StephanieDJL said...

Congrats chica! :D

L & V said...

happy 1 year! congrats!

http://simply-linda.blogspot.com/
(lovin' Linda)

Unknown said...

YAY for one year!! :)

Luvvi said...

Happy Blog Birthday x

Related Posts with Thumbnails