Thursday, January 13, 2011

DOTD: Lacking Originality

You know there is a lot to be said for not having to think. I wanted to look cute today, but I didn’t want to have to think about what I was going to wear. So as I spent yesterday updating myself on most of my blog subscriptions, I came across an outfit that would be perfect for a Friday (my Friday is on Thursdays). So I borrowed this look from Michaniya of Finally Accepting All of Me. If you click that link it will take you directly to the post that has the outfit I am duplicating. I didn’t want the coloring to be so close but I was unable to find my pink or purple shirt that matches this one exactly (can we say it is time to do some laundry?).

And I’m glad that I didn’t have to think to hard on what I was wearing today. Because to be honest… with me finding out that I will not have a job soon… well… it’s stressful. I knew on Monday but it was confirmed 100% yesterday and I am upset but not like before. I guess because I love the job I was doing but the commute was kicking my arse. So I’m hoping that God’s plan for me includes a better job and shorter commute.

So not to harp on the negative… let’s move onto the outfit. I’m sure you’ve noticed I wear these boots a lot. I can’t tell you how comfortable they are and not to mention they complete any legging/skinny jean look. Plus, it snowed this week and I have no fashionable snow boots, and me busting my arse on black ice while trying to gracefully walk into my office is NOT a good look. So… What do you think?

Outfit Breakdown:
Long Cami: ASOS Curve (came with another shirt)
Teal Top: Target
Lace Back Vest: Sizes To Fit
Skinny Jeans: Torrid (in case you haven’t guessed, I love these jeans)
Boots: Aerosoles (love love love these boots… can’t believe I own Aerosole boots)
Earrings: Walmart





 

photos by: Hubby Photography (lol)


~besitos~

Related Posts with Thumbnails