Thursday, January 06, 2011

Diva Spotlight: Busty Traveler

I've done this wonderful diva before but I do love to do all divas... repeat or not. But here is the best part... since her last spotlight... She created a blog... so now you can see her all the time. I know I love seeing her...

So here she is... again... Diva Tootsicle



Top, Lane Bryant
Skirt, Self made
Belt, Torrid
Leggings, Avenue
Flats, Payless
Earrings, Popalicious.Etsy.com

In her own words: I chose to spotlight this outfit because it is a simple recipe for individual style and DIY that is comfortable to wear while looking put-together.  The top was originally a cowl neck I just cut the neck out of and made a new seam for.  The skirt was made out of some fabric a friend donated to me, and what's more comfortable than leggings?  Ten dollar flats from Payless and Napoleon earrings bought from an Etsy shop for less than five bucks.  With a little elbow grease and finding shops on Etsy that appeal to your unique personality, plain pieces like black flats, black leggings and a black top can look anything but ordinary.
-- The Busty Traveler

 
You should be the next Diva to be Spotlighted!!! Send me an email for more information yramirez.diva@gmail.com

2 comments:

Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

such a great feature! thanks for sharing, love. If you would like to feature me, that would be an honor. In any case, I love you and am grateful for all of your support. Thinking of you! :) <3

Brenda Jean said...

I forgot that last time I didn't have a blog! Thank you <3 I hope your readers feel it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails