Friday, January 14, 2011

Diva Spotlight: Anika

This is a Diva Spotlight I am super excited about doing... Why? Because this fashionista blogger is so great about supporting all other bloggers that it is like honoring Ghandi of the blogger world. She puts so many blogs ahead of her own OOTDs that she is the kindest blogger I know...

Please show some love to your blogger friend and mine...





In her own words:
Here I am in one of my latest designs, you guessed it, a leopard dress. I love leopard-print in every variation, it is a staple in my wardrobe, and I always feel very va va voooom when I work my curves in a leopard creation. And having a sense of humour about how I dress helps LOL. I accented the dress with contrasting white, I love the ruffles, and I don`t care about rules of dressing that probably dictate not wearing ruffles on the girls. Ruffle that, honey! Also, I recently cut my hair after wearing it long for most of my life, I had one of those I might be fat but I can still pull off any hairstyle I want to-moments. Off came 40 cm locks and up went my self esteem. :)
I love your blog honey. Thank you so much for featuring me!♥
xx Anika

Isn't she amazing... leave some comments below to show this diva just how awesome she is!!!

Do you want to be the next Diva to be Spotlighted?!!! Send me an email for more information yramirez.diva@gmail.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails