Thursday, January 27, 2011

DOTD: Lucie Lu Cardi of my dreams

As a reader of my blog, do you think you can guess my favorite material within 3 guesses. I mean… I wear it a lot. Okay… I will make it easy on you. LACE… I love love love lace… but you may know that already. So when I opened a package from Lucie Lu and I see that its a cardi that has a lace ruffle trimmed bottom, I was in HEAVEN!!! Exact words of my hubby “Its like a tutu sweater” (okay if I didn’t love it before he said that… I definitely loved it after he called it a tutu!!)

IMG_0013

 IMG_0006 IMG_0016

 IMG_0008  IMG_0019 

IMG_0015

I decided to wear mine with all black and my navy/denim booties. Those are my Torrid twill skinny jeans and a black lace tank I purchased from Newport News. I put on my navy earrings and (a not so favorite…) blue eyeshadow (I am determined to find a blue look that works for me).

Back to the cardi, it is a soft knit that moves when I move. Its long sleeved and did I mention it has LACE ruffles? Not to sound like a broken record, but I really like this cardigan. I was thinking of getting a new blue cardigan, so this couldn’t have come at a better time, I can’t wait to find other ways to wear it. Any suggestions? How would you wear it?

FIND IT HERE

Related Posts with Thumbnails