Wednesday, January 19, 2011

DOTD: Boobylicious and unemployed… again

So today was my last day at my new job. I thought I would be sad but I’m not… because it was completely out of my control. I mean… who could plan for the client running out of funds? No one!! So I am back on the grind looking for a new job. Only this time I am more confident of my abilities because this job ended on such a good note.

I am wearing my new favorite dress… which was perfect because I felt sooo super cute that nothing could break my stride today… This dress may look familiar because it is the purple twin of THIS DRESS

Only… this time I decided to take the belt that came with it and leave in my belt drawer (yes… I have enough of them that I need a drawer). And pulled out my flower belt instead. Then I added flower tights and my velvet booties and I really like out this outfit turned out… and since Purple is my signature color… the color I feel the most confident in… is it any wonder why I was in a good mood all day?
Now… I didn’t realize my bra was peeking out in a few of these shots… so look away if its too much… I’m just getting home and I too rumpled to redo the pics.

 IMG_0002
IMG_0008IMG_0016
IMG_0003 IMG_0007 
IMG_0009  IMG_0011
IMG_0012   
What I’m wearing today:
Dress: Eshakti
Tights: Lane Bryant
Booties: ebay
Belt: Came with another dress or top
Earrings: Flea Market
Bra: Lane Bryant (I mean its in some of the shots… lol)
Related Posts with Thumbnails