Monday, November 08, 2010

eShakti Review: Take a Bow

Last month when everyone was posting happy about their mustard pieces in their closets, I realized two things… 1) I really love the color. Its darker than yellow but its still bright and makes you think “Fall/Autumn” ready   2) I do not own any mustard colored pieces… at all. So I decided that I would rectify that and decided to go with the dress you see below from eShakti. I was a little worried because I’ve seen some size issues on the web. And some other issues regarding the finished product, but I knew this dress had to be mine. So I jumped past my fear and decided this dress would be mine. When it arrived last week, I was almost afraid to try it on. But when I did, I knew that this would end up being one of my favorite dresses. Its made of some type of knit fabric, its a wonderful length… and the bow belt… I was sold. I know now that I will have additional pieces in my wardrobe soon… but for now… I am ecstatic that I began with this dress. Get it here: Surplice front knit shirtdress
Best things about this dress:
  1. The material
  2. The color
  3. The bow belt
  4. The fact that there is no belt loop. I feel like with each dress or top that comes with a belt I spend hours of my life cutting loops off items.
  5. Boobie space: I have ample bosom… and yet… there they are… nicely tucked away from site.
  6. length: I really wanted to be able to wear this to work… and this is so a work dress
I finished off the look with my fishnet tights (small fishnet holes), leopard print earrings, black necklace and my ShoeDazzle bow boots. I love the end result… Opiniones?
IMG_0005-2IMG_0002-3IMG_0003-3
IMG_0008-2    IMG_0004-2  IMG_0006-2 IMG_0007-2

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. Just when I think your outfits can't get any cuter, you hit us with something like this. The color is gorgeous and I loved that you paired it with leopard print earrings.

Dacia said...

I love the color of that dress!! Perfect for fall :)

Kimberly said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! The color and fit is marvelous on you. I am getting a package of goodies from eShakti today and can't wait!

Ashley said...

I love, love, love this! Holy cow! Such a great fit! And the colour is amazing too! I may just have to go an buy this dress....

CityPoodle said...

That style looks great on you - love the bow belt and booties too!

Courtney said...

Wow. You look stunning in this dress! If I had some extra cash to spend right now, I'd be all over this dress.

kiddotrue said...

The color and cut looks amazing on you.

Literal Gemini said...

That dress looks great on you. The fir is perfect. Did you get it customized or did you just go by the size chart? That dress fits you REALLY well, and the boots add that extra umph! Perfecto!

literalgemini.blogspot.com

Erin {Plus Sized Pretty} said...

What a gorgeous dress! And it looks even more gorgeous on you!

Anonymous said...

great piece. it looks so good on you!

Moe a.k.a. @biggirlblue said...

Love the dress. It looks beautiful.

Erika Jewel said...

That's really, really cute!!! I love the fit of it. That's totally something I would see and not see the potential of it, but I love the way you are rocking it, especially with the heels.

Oh, and I mentioned on your FB a while ago that I was gonna check out Curve Appeal Consignment store. Well I did and I found several really nice things! Thanks for the rec.

Krissey said...

I LOVEEEEEEEEE IT!!!!! "10'S ACROSS THE BOARD!!!" LOL! ;)

Anonymous said...

You look ADORABLE in this! I love it so much. And congrats on the new job! So happy for you!

FrauTech said...

I keep looking at the eshakti shirt dresses, you are helping to sell me! I was afraid it wouldn't look as good on me as it does on their site (on the manikins, heh) but it looks fantastic on you!

Carmella said...

Love it. Love it! Love the color on your skin tone... Just love it all

Lexy of BeautyFash said...

Oh yes, I have to agree! What a great color on you, the fit and length is PERFECT, that belt is adorable and I love how you paired it with the fishnets and boots. GREAT look!! :)

StephanieDJL said...

WOW. Everything is about this is perfection. You look so beyond gorgeous it's ridiculous! That dress was made for you :)

Kheira said...

nice dress, I love the color ! :)
xx

Weesha said...

You look stunning! My fave outfit ever on you, seriously! This dress was made for you- perfect colour and drape, you look gorgeous <3

Dacia said...

I love the color of that dress!! Perfect for fall :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails