Monday, November 08, 2010

eShakti Review: Take a Bow

Last month when everyone was posting happy about their mustard pieces in their closets, I realized two things… 1) I really love the color. Its darker than yellow but its still bright and makes you think “Fall/Autumn” ready   2) I do not own any mustard colored pieces… at all. So I decided that I would rectify that and decided to go with the dress you see below from eShakti. I was a little worried because I’ve seen some size issues on the web. And some other issues regarding the finished product, but I knew this dress had to be mine. So I jumped past my fear and decided this dress would be mine. When it arrived last week, I was almost afraid to try it on. But when I did, I knew that this would end up being one of my favorite dresses. Its made of some type of knit fabric, its a wonderful length… and the bow belt… I was sold. I know now that I will have additional pieces in my wardrobe soon… but for now… I am ecstatic that I began with this dress. Get it here: Surplice front knit shirtdress
Best things about this dress:
  1. The material
  2. The color
  3. The bow belt
  4. The fact that there is no belt loop. I feel like with each dress or top that comes with a belt I spend hours of my life cutting loops off items.
  5. Boobie space: I have ample bosom… and yet… there they are… nicely tucked away from site.
  6. length: I really wanted to be able to wear this to work… and this is so a work dress
I finished off the look with my fishnet tights (small fishnet holes), leopard print earrings, black necklace and my ShoeDazzle bow boots. I love the end result… Opiniones?
IMG_0005-2IMG_0002-3IMG_0003-3
IMG_0008-2    IMG_0004-2  IMG_0006-2 IMG_0007-2
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails