Monday, February 14, 2011

DOTD: Blue Valentine

Today was Valentine’s Day and since last year I wore red (I think) I wanted to do something different this year. I thought black/white and blue would be fun. So I decided to finally wear my zebra skirt that has been sitting in my closet for months. But I wanted to jazz it up with some blue accents…

So hubby and I celebrated our V-day this weekend. Did some family time and also did some date time. All in all this weekend rocked… also had Yaz’s hair straightened for the first time (see photo below)
How was your Valentines? What did you do? What did you wear? What do you think of ootd?

Outfit Breakdown:
Top: Wal-Mart
Skirt: Wet Seal Plus
Tights: Silkies
Shoes: Steve Madden (BEVV)
Earrings: Beauty Supply Store

IMG_0182IMG_0176IMG_0178IMG_0174IMG_0177IMG_0181IMG_0179

Updated 2/15/11: I seriously am the most forgetful person in the universe... here is the pic of Yaz's new hair I forgot to add yesterday!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails