Thursday, February 17, 2011

DOTD: How many does it take?!!

I didn’t want to say the whole line in the title because I didn’t want each and every pervert on the net coming to my blog. But today I wore one of my favorite vintage t-shirts. It’s an Tootsie Roll tee and it says “How many licks does it take?” with the little boy and the owl. I love this tee… but I usually wear it with a blazer… same reason as above. Need not have perverts following me around Maryland because they think I want something I don’t.

Also, today was the first day of many that are supposed to be warm. So I decided that I would wear my fur trimmed booties just in case it remains “Spring”. So this outfit wasn’t all that special… but I felt cute and powerful. And isn’t that what matters most? lol

In order to post this post... I had to wait until hubby got home. All the pictures I tried to take myself made me look dark as night!!! Gotta love my hubby!!

What do you think? Do you have anything you want to wear before it gets too warm?

Outfit Breakdown
Tee: ????
Skinny jeans: Torrid (Tripp)
Blazer: Curve Appeal Consignment 
Booties: Bakers Shoes (H by Halston)
IMG_0022-1
IMG_0021-1IMG_0023-1IMG_0027-1IMG_0024-1IMG_0025-1IMG_0029-1IMG_0031-1IMG_0035-1IMG_0033-1IMG_0034-1IMG_0096
Related Posts with Thumbnails