Tuesday, February 15, 2011

DOTD: If I owned the military

If I owned the military you know the uniform would be purple. And the shoes would be killer stilettos. So today I played with my own version of military style. I am wearing my military peep toe booties and my military jacket. I am also wearing my favorite and first dress from Lucie Lu that I wore to FFFWeek last year. I didn’t want the entire winter to go by and me not try this dress with tights.

Also, this is my first time wearing tights with peep-toe shoes. This was something I have been meaning to do but fear held me back… well… this year… I am embracing “No More Fear” principles. Also bought another jumper for spring since I’ve been so afraid to wear them. Spring is going to be fun. I also plan on wearing a swimsuit… I’m not afraid of swimwear… I’m afraid of water. Deathly afraid of going swimming after an incident when I was young. But this year… I’m going to overcome that fear…

What are your fears? Are you going to attempt to overcome them? What do you think of my remix of my dress?

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: Lucie Lu (gifted)
Tights: Silkies
Shoes: Liliana Naomi (ebay seller: feetishheels)
Jacket: Curve Appeal Consignment
Earrings: Beauty Supply Store

IMG_0214IMG_0201IMG_0199IMG_0203IMG_0212IMG_0217
Related Posts with Thumbnails