Wednesday, February 23, 2011

DOTD: Just relax

Today has been long. I had an outfit that I was going to wear to be cute… but the idea of getting dressed made me tired just thinking about it. So I decided somewhere along the day that I would just be comfortable. I added the stilettos for the pictures but earlier I was wearing flats. Going out with friends… so heels again. I have had a cold/flu for what feels like months and I am exhausted in ways I never thought I could be exhausted.

Highlight of my day: I had to go to my son’s school today and with no makeup on and my coat buttoned up… I got winked at by (what I hope was) a senior and asked where I was supposed to be by a teacher… nothing like that to make you feel young.

Low of my day: I am STILL sick!!!!

How are you today? What do you think of my comfort outfit? And if you’re thinking you recognize this dress… its because I bought it last spring after doing a dressing room post and this is my first time wearing it… lol
P.S. I am certain that this dress makes me look pregnant… but trust me… I am not!!

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress: Faith21 (before the name change)
Leggings: Forever21+
Shoes: ebay (seller: metronomestudios)

IMG_0028IMG_0008IMG_0089IMG_0011IMG_0061IMG_0051IMG_0044IMG_0087
Related Posts with Thumbnails