Monday, February 07, 2011

DOTD: Witness

So you may recall a year or so ago I witnessed a shooting (See post here). It was probably one of the most traumatic events of my life. Well, today I had to go to court to be a witness in the trial. I had nightmares all night so I thought this would finally be the end. But no… I spent most of the day at the courthouse to find out that another witness didn’t show so the defense requested (and received) a postponement. So I have to go through this nightmare again in April. *sigh*

I wasn’t getting dressed up for this event… so I wanted to be comfortable but cute…

Finally was abkle to wear my new Bakers fur booties. More people stopped me today about these booties… most because the height on these babies… wooo eee doggies… I felt 7ft tall… lol

How was your day today? What do you think about today’s look?

Outfit Breakdown:

Sweater dress: Lane Bryant

Jeggings: Lane Bryant

Booties: Bakers Shoes

Earrings/Ring: Burlington Coat Factory

IMG_0041IMG_0029IMG_0040IMG_0042IMG_0050IMG_0060

IMG_0077IMG_0080

Related Posts with Thumbnails